|Rules regarding TRADES:
1. Minimum tapes per order: 1 tape (duh!)
2. Maximum tapes per order: negotiable
3. Mixing/matching allowed ONLY if the same is done for me and I don't
find it too inconvenient
4. Full color labels are available on CD-ROM for $2. To view a sample label
set, click here.
5. Donations are NOT required, but are greatly appreciated and will be used
to acquire more cool anime! They might even encourage a quicker
response to your requests. =)
6. There is NO fee for domestic (United States) shipping charges.
For international orders, however, it is up to YOU to calculate and send
the correct amount of postage. I will not pay for international shipping
charges. All funds must be in US currency.
|STEPS TO TRADING ANIME
1. Browse my anime LIST and choose the tapes you'd like to receive.
2. Email me and tell me about your trade-request. Be sure to include the
a. Your method (TRADE)
b. The tape number and title of each tape you want
c. A list of, or hypertext link to, your anime titles (or webpage listing)
d. The type of tape you are going to use for the copies
3. Wait until you receive my email response to your email request. In my
email to you I will let know you how many (and which) of your tapes I
4. Email me back again and let me know if you are still interested in the
trade. If so, be sure to mention the tape number and title of each tape you
want from me.
5. Copy the tapes I want and package them in a bubble mailer or
bubble-padded box. I will use Fuji's new Premium UH620 tapes, and I
expect tapes of approximately the same quality to be used. If this is a
problem, email me and we will work something out.
6. Please type or write, on a full 8.5" x 11" sheet of blank white paper, your
name, address, email address, the titles you are sending, and the titles you
would like in return.
7. Pack everything up and send it to me. My address will be given in the first
8. Wait until your tapes return and enjoy! You may check the STATUS page
to see if your tapes have arrived/departed yet.